FINALS!

December 12th, 2009 nlekpe13

I can’t believe the end of the semester is basically here. Finals have been haunting my memory….BUT I refuse to let this worry me. I’ve been locked in my room…or other study rooms for hours reviewing material. It’s not easy, but I know it will pay off. I took my history final this morning at 8:30. If I didn’t get an A, I might go crazy. Just kidding! I know I aced that final. I studied so hard for it…taking minimal breaks from time to time, of course. Although I am not a fan of studying….Sometimes you have to “man up” or in my case “woman up” and get the work done. Holy Cross is a challenge….but I love it. If you’re one to never back away from obstacles, then Holy Cross is the right place for you. =]

5 Responses to “FINALS!”

1. soccer ball says:

I really admire people who know how to write informative and useful articles. Thank You for sharing your knowledge with us! I hope to read more from you!

2. It is good to read about your previous post. My first time here and i will read your other post too. Thanks!

3. H.P. Jones says:

So how did you fair in your exam ? 🙂 I do hope that you pass

4. nlekpe13 says:

I got a B+! I know it’s not an A, but I’m not complaining.

5. UGG boots clearance, {cheap|inexpensive|low cost|affordable|low-cost} genuine ugg sale from original {online|on-line|on the internet|on the web|on the net} outlet!…

ugg boot clearance here sell most recent fashion cheap UGG boots with classic & new styles, Accepting PayPal and direct from the original on the net outlet up to 70% off, Shop today & receive free shipping!…